Tickets and wristbands
If you need an assistant because of your disability, they can acquire their free wristband from the wristband exchange tent near the festival’s main gates. The assistant must be accompanied by the assisted person who already holds a ticket.
The need for an assistant must be verified with an official document stating a permanent need for assistance. Such documents include:
- EU Disability Card marked with the symbol ‘A’
- Medical certificate
- Membership card for the Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired (more than 65 percent degree of disability)
- Medical certificate stating that the degree of visual impairment is more than 65 percent
We cannot estimate or determine any diagnoses or the need for an assistant at the wristband exchange – therefore it is advisable to obtain a certificate beforehand.
Only one assistant per assisted person is entitled to a free wristband. The assisted person must have a Qstock ticket or a wristband already exchanged.
Two under 10-year-olds can access the festival area with a JUNIOR wristband in the company of an adult who has purchased a ticket. A JUNIOR wristband can be collected from the wristband exchange tent or the Guest Check-in desk.
Please bring an ID for your child, verifying their age. A medical insurance card issued by the Social Insurance Institution of Finland is considered as valid identification. Please note, though, that a music festival is not the best place for kids in the evenings.
You may exit and re-enter the festival area freely with any wristband concerning the festival day in question.
Yes, you can. When the ticket was bought, it was not specified as personal. So, you may buy a ticket as a gift, for example.
Yes, you can. The tickets are exchanged into wristbands at wristband exchange desks. You do not need to wear the wristband on your wrist until you are entering the festival. However, be careful not to overtighten the wristbands in transport.
No, Enemmän Elämää! tickets won’t be for sale.
Coat rack and found goods
Yes, there is. It’s at Linnansaari.
Because Qstock takes place near Oulu city centre next to streets with heavy traffic, we have no parking spaces. We recommend that you park your car in the centre and arrive on foot or by bike. The address to our festival area is Raatintie 4, 90100 Oulu.
You are allowed to bring an SLR camera with one lens attached to the camera body. You are not allowed to bring a camera stand, a separate flash or other extra equipment, video cameras or sound recording equipment. You are not allowed to take photos of the artists with your SLR camera. We recommend you use the camera on your mobile phone to capture your festival memories.
Still photos are taken and video material is recorded within the festival area for marketing purposes, social media and the festival’s website. By attending the event you accept the possibility of your picture being shown in the above mentioned media.
Allowed and forbidden items
- 2 pcs of 100 ml hand disinfectants in gel or foam form
- Unopened plastic soft drink bottles max 0.5 litres (max 4 pcs)
- Empty plastic soft drink bottles max 0.5 litres (no number limitation)
- Small snacks in closed store packaging (no glass containers or liquid form)
- SLR cameras (one lens attached to body is allowed, but no camera stand or separate flashes)
- Pocket cameras
- Mobile phone cameras
- Flags/banners (no poles)
- Backpack picnic seat (you are not allowed to bring a separate seat)
- A smile and a happy festival mood
- Glass bottles
- Sealable containers (Thermos bottles, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Heavy/long keychains
- Aerosol bottles (hair spray, sprayable insecticides, etc.)
- Bicycle pumps
- Edged weapons, multi-purpose tools, explosives, torches, etc.
- Combs with spike handles
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras and sound recording equipment (allowed only for media representatives with specific video permit)
- Separate camera flashes or camera stands for SLR cameras
- Remote-controlled photo quadcopters or drones
- License-free security sprays
- Laser pointers
- Ice Pack
- Poles/sticks for flags and banners
- Safety vests resembling the staff outfit
In case you did not find the answer to your question on this page or under the Info menu, please contact us by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org