All ticket types are now on sale.
Ticketmaster Finland is the only ticket sales service provider for Qstock Festival. Please purchase your ticket only from the official vendor through Ticketmaster ticketing channels. Read more about the processing and delivery fees at the Ticketmaster Finland website. You can contact Ticketmaster Finland with any questions concerning the sales.
Prices include €4.00 service fees.
Per order delivery fees may apply and will vary depending on selected delivery method (eTicket free of charge).
A handling fee of €1.50 applies.
Ticket sales at the gate will be opened if any advance tickets are left unsold.
S group membership 2-day tickets are sold out.
Osuuskauppa Arina offers Qstock tickets purchased at Prisma stores in Linnanmaa, Limingantulli, Kempele, Kemi, Tornio and Rovaniemi with an S co-op membership card for special discounted price from 129 €.
A limited number of discount tickets are available from 1st of December until the amount is sold out.
Buying a ticket does not increase owner’s bonus.
- All tickets must be switched to a wristband.
- Wristband exchange points are located during the festival week in the city center of Oulu and next to Main Gates during the festival week. We will announce more details in the beginning of July.
- Ticket will be electronically read and verified when exchanged to a wristband.
- Qstock or Ticketmaster cannot be held responsible of damaged tickets or wristbands.
- If you need further advice regarding tickets, please kindly navigate to the site of our official ticket vendor Ticketmaster. They are happy to help: Ticketmaster customer service
- Prices include €4.00 service fees.
- Per order delivery fees may apply and will vary depending on selected delivery method (eTicket free of charge). More
- A handling fee of €1.50 applies.
BOOST YOUR FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE TO A NEW LEVEL!
VIP-tickets are available for private AND company usage.
VIP-TICKET (K18) INCLUDES:
Changes may occur!
- One or two-day entrance to Qstock 2024 festival,
- entrance to VIP-areas located in close vicinity of Main Stage and Samsung Stage (K-18),
- better view from the lifted platform of VIP-area,
- separate VIP-ticket exchanging point where VIP-credentials can be collected,
- separate VIP entrance to the festival venue,
- separate VIP-cloakroom,
- separate VIP-dining area,
- broaden drink selection in VIP-restaurant areas (K-18).
Please note when planning to use VIP-ticket:
- You need to be at least 18 years old. You will have to present an valid ID when changing the ticket to VIP-credentials in accreditation point.
- VIP-ticket needs to be switched to VIP-credentials in accreditation point.
- Accreditation points are open during the festival week in Oulu City Center and in close vicinity of the festival venue. Locations and opening times will be announced in this page closer to the festival.
- We will send an information letter couple of weeks before the festival via email to everyone who bought their ticket via Ticketmaster.
Please Note! VIP-ticket does not give allocation to food or drinks available. If you wish, you can buy food and drink tickets in advantage. Please contact myynti @ qstock.fi if you wish to do so. Food and drink tickets will speed up the purchase process while in venue.
Purchasing limit: 10 tickets / customer
TICKETS MUST NOT BE USED AS PRIZES FOR LOTTERIES OR COMPETITIONS WITHOUT A WRITTEN CONSENT FROM QSTOCK OY.
Smartum exercise and culture vouchers, Smartum credit card plus Tyky+ vouchers (for culture) as well as Edenred Virikeseteli vouchers are all applicable as payment at Ticketmaster Finland outlets, depending on the individual outlet. The event organiser cannot influence which outlets accept which voucher.
There is no age limit for attending the Qstock festival. Qstock recommends attendees under 16-year-olds to attend the festival in the company of an adult.
Children under the age of 10, i.e. those born on or after July 28th, 2014, can enter the event free of charge, with a paying adult/guardian. The paying adult/guardian can bring two children under 10 years old and MUST always remain with the children throughout the festival. Children need their own JUNIOR wristband, which can be redeemed at the wristband exchange point at the festival area with the paying adult/guardian. Proof of age, e.g. with a real card, may be required to get the JUNIOR wristband. The JUNIOR wristband is attached directly to the wrist.
A medical insurance card issued by the Social Insurance Institution of Finland is considered as valid identification.
Assistant wristbands for people with mobility impairments
If you need an assistant because of your disability, they can acquire their free wristband from the wristband exchange tent near the festival’s main gates. The assistant must be accompanied by the assisted person who already holds a ticket.
The need for an assistant must be verified with an official document stating a permanent need for assistance. Such documents include:
- EU Disability Card marked with the symbol ‘A’ (EU Disability Card is only available in 8 out of 27 EU-states: Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Italy, Malta, Romania and Slovenia).
- Medical certificate
- Membership card for the Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired (more than 65 percent degree of disability)
- Medical certificate stating that the degree of visual impairment is more than 65 percent
We cannot estimate or determine any diagnoses or the need for an assistant at the wristband exchange – therefore it is advisable to obtain a certificate beforehand.
The wristband exchange serves our customers during the festival on 26 and 27 July 2024.
Only one assistant per assisted person is entitled to a free wristband. The assisted person must have a Qstock ticket or a wristband already exchanged.
You are warmly welcome!
Qstock takes place in Kuusisaari and Raatti area in Oulu on 26 and 27 July 2024. Qstock has been sold out for ten times in a row, and the event is established as one of the biggest festivals in Finland. Festival gathers a record-breaking attendance of 40,000 people over two days.
All rights reserved. Bear in mind that parts of the festival program will be performed in venues with restricted capacity.